Project Architect- Edison, NJ
CASCO + R|5 is a leading commercial Design, Architecture & Engineering firm headquartered in St. Louis, MO with regional offices in Edison, NJ, Portland, OR and Tampa, FL.. The Edison NJ office has had a presence in the area for nearly 30 years. We employ over 110 staff members and have a strong client base in the childcare, assisted living, entertainment, hospitality, retail, workplace, restaurant and industrial sectors. We are an employee owned company and offer excellent professional development opportunities and benefits. Visit our website at www.cascocorp.com to learn more.
CASCO+R|5 is seeking an articulate, organized, ambitious and motivated Project Architect or Civil Engineer to join our Edison, NJ office with the goal of serving in a Project Management capacity.
- Assist with the preparation & coordination of design documents and construction documents for all design disciplines.
- Ensure that design reviews occur at the designated stages of the projects.
- Submit project deliverables to the jurisdictions requiring approval and follow up until permit is issued.
- Responsible for communication with external consultants.
- Sign & seal project drawings and specifications.
- Perform designs for projects in base discipline.
- Licensed or actively working to achieve licensure within a year. New Jersey and New York licensure preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of industry experience.
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of architectural design and building codes.
- Proven ability to identify and solve problems and resolve conflicts.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and effectively balance work load.
- Must be AutoCAD experienced, Revit skills a plus.
- Must be able to travel, generally 1 to 2 days at a time.
- Occasional visits to the home office in St. Louis, MO
The successful applicant should be a self-starter and interested in leading a future team. The ideal candidate will possess the potential for future personnel and or project management. Our culture rewards talented, motivated and dedicated individuals with the desire to learn and grow with positions of increasing responsibility, management and the potential for eventual ownership participation
We offer competitive compensation packages with premium benefits. Your comprehensive benefit package includes Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K, Education Assistance, Holiday Leave, Vacation Leave, Sick Leave, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Professional Development opportunities and more.
No phone calls or agencies please.