Director of Electrical Engineering
St. Louis, MO – Building Design
CASCO is seeking a Director of Electrical Engineering to lead the Electrical Engineering department in its Maplewood headquarters. We are looking for a self-starter who can manage teams and is looking to make an impact in a quickly growing company. Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Architectural Engineering, professional registration and 10 years of progressive experience.
Design experience should include:
- Lighting and power distribution systems for a diverse client base that includes commercial, governmental, healthcare, hospitality, industrial, institutional, senior living structures.
- Utility coordination and system design of low and medium voltage distribution systems
- Stand-by emergency generation systems
- Integration of photovoltaic solar systems
- UPS & power conditioning systems
- Building lightning protection
- Interior lighting design and exterior site lighting and photometrics
- Coordination of owner/vendor data and telephone cabling.
- Editing of MasterSpec project specifications.
Leadership experience should include:
- Lead design teams for assigned projects.
- Coordinate deliverables and attend client meetings.
- Determine labor, financial and resource needs for each project.
- Assist Revit and AutoCAD Designers as needed if issues arise; Mentorship
- Kick-off meetings and drawing reviews.
- Willing to become registered in multiple states.
With a culture that rewards talented, motivated and dedicated individuals displaying the desire to learn and grow, this is an exciting opportunity for someone who is interested in being an integral part of the company’s leadership team. As an employee owned company with nearly a third of its staff participating, the successful candidate will be considered for an ownership opportunity after an introductory period.
We offer competitive compensation packages with premium benefits. Your comprehensive benefit package includes Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K, Education Assistance, Holiday Leave, Vacation Leave, Sick Leave, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Professional Development opportunities and more.