Architectural Designer- St. Louis, MO
CASCO + R|5 is a leading commercial Design, Architecture & Engineering firm headquartered in St. Louis, MO with regional offices in Edison, NJ, Portland, OR and Tampa, FL. The St. Louis office has had a presence in the area for nearly 60 years and employs over 110 staff members. We are an employee owned company and offer excellent professional development opportunities and benefits.
CASCO+R|5 is seeking articulate, organized, ambitious and motivated Architectural Designers to be part of our retail design team and work with our nationwide clients. Ideal candidates must be proficient in creating coordinated sets of design intent documents using AutoCAD. Candidate must be self-starter with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Architectural experience should include producing commercial design drawings and familiarity with various commercial construction approaches.
- Create AutoCAD models based on existing 2D plans
- Create and modify Revit models to produce floor plans, finish plans, ceiling plans, elevations and perspective views
- Multi-task and prioritize projects in a fast-paced environment to meet multiple deadlines with limited oversight
- Complete assigned work as requested from supervisor
- Associates’ degree in a related field from an accredited program; Bachelor’s Degree is a plus
- 1+ year of experience in commercial & retail design
- Strong attention to detail, drawing coordination and quality control
- Strong AutoCAD proficiency, required; REVIT experience is a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
We offer competitive compensation packages with premium benefits. Your comprehensive benefit package includes Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K, Education Assistance, Holiday Leave, Vacation Leave, Sick Leave, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Professional Development opportunities and more.
No phone calls or agencies please.