St. Louis, MO
CASCO is a leading commercial Design, Architecture & Engineering firm headquartered in St. Louis, MO with regional offices in Edison, NJ, Portland, OR and Tampa, FL. We employ over 115 staff members and have a strong client base in the childcare, assisted living, entertainment, hospitality, retail, workplace, restaurant and industrial sectors. We are an employee owned company and offer excellent professional development opportunities and benefits. Visit our website at www.cascocorp.com to learn more.
For our Administrative Expeditor position, we are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude. Candidates should be able to coordinate the movement of plans and drawings through the various departments, maintain schedules regarding production, progress and deadlines. Other responsibilities may include handling office tasks and coordinating with project managers and clients.
This position will work directly with architectural and engineering production staff, as well as, other members of the accounting and administrative department. To be successful, the Administrative Expeditor should be professional, polite, attentive and accurate, prepared and responsive. Candidates must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Office tasks such as filing, generating reports and proposals
- Provide administrative support for Commercial Architectural, Structural/ Mechanical/Electrical Engineering and Design firm.
- Coordinate with Account Leaders, Project Managers and Disciplines to process critical and pertinent documents during all phases of a project.
- Liaison between Clients, General Contractors, Subcontractors and Vendors based upon specific needs to ensure accuracy, timeliness and satisfaction.
- Responsible for submitting documents for permits and construction changes via digital and hard copy transmission.
- Can-Do attitude and a willingness to step up when needed
- Ability to multi-task
- Flexibility and willingness to take on new roles and responsibilities
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Power Point
- An Associates or Bachelors degree is a plus, but not required
- Experience in the architecture, engineering or construction industry is a plus, but not required.
We offer competitive compensation packages with premium benefits. Your comprehensive benefit package includes Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K, Education Assistance, Holiday Leave, Vacation Leave, Sick Leave, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Professional Development opportunities and more.
No phone calls or agencies please.